We’re in full holiday mode right now around the Seattle Promotional Management office. This is a time of year we always look forward to for so many reasons, including our office parties that never disappoint. As we celebrate the season, we’re also thinking about all the things we’re grateful for in our personal lives and careers.
One of the most important things we have to be thankful for this holiday season is the amazing leadership team that guides our success. We’re lucky to have managers who believe in the power of open communication. Everyone on Team Seattle Promotional Management is free to share our ideas and any concerns we might have. The trust we all feel in our workspace is pretty inspiring.
The positive energy our leaders bring to every new challenge is also something we’re grateful for as we look ahead to 2020. Our frontrunners set great examples in many ways, including how they always seek input from others and focus on decisive action. Maybe the most important thing they do, though, is stay positive at all times. In doing so, they encourage us to find the best in every situation and learn from even unexpected outcomes.
We know how fortunate we are to have great leaders setting the pace for us. As we close out 2019, we encourage you to follow Seattle Promotional Management on LinkedIn and have a holiday season filled with joy.
- Helping Those Who Need It the Most
- Setting Goals Worthy of a New Decade
- Savoring the Holiday Spirit With Colleagues and Friends
- Wishing You the Happiest of Holiday Seasons!
- Looking Back at an Amazing 2019
- Our Plans for Thanksgiving Philanthropy
- Putting Ted Philpot in the Spotlight
- Resting and Recharging in Cancun!
- Tacoma Here We Come!
- A Big Boost for Smaller Brands