How do people succeed? There are many answers: hard work, good connections, and timing all come to mind, and these are all needed for success to occur. There’s a basic principle that we put into practice in the Seattle Promotional Management office that’s at least as vital though, and that’s mentorship.
We listen to the top business leaders, learning from their mistakes and from their wins. One of the most important functions of our Seattle Promotional Management travel program is that it brings us around the biggest names in our industry at weekend events. When we’re able to meet these people, take notes from their speeches, then build a plan for the future based on their knowledge, it multiplies the impact we make with good habits like working hard and networking.
We also connect each new hire with a personal coach from their first days with our team, so there’s a support system in place for every novice associate. We find this to be the best way to ensure full knowledge transfer, bringing fresh talent up to speed as quickly as possible.
Mentorship brings out the best in all of us, and if you don’t have a business mentor you might not be achieving your potential. Follow Seattle Promotional Management on LinkedIn to find out what our commitment to coaching could be doing for you.
- We Stand on the Shoulders of Giants to Reach Our Goals
- We Watch True Leadership in Action Every Day
- Boosting Our Community Involvement in 2020
- Helping Those Who Need It the Most
- Setting Goals Worthy of a New Decade
- Savoring the Holiday Spirit With Colleagues and Friends
- Wishing You the Happiest of Holiday Seasons!
- Looking Back at an Amazing 2019
- Our Plans for Thanksgiving Philanthropy
- Putting Ted Philpot in the Spotlight