For career-minded pros, Seattle Promotional Management is an ideal destination. Chris, our President, has worked hard to build a team with diverse talents and backgrounds. Collectively, we make a potent force in the on-site marketing industry.
Each member of Team Seattle Promotional Management had a unique story to tell about what led them to the Northwest and to be part of our company. Syamber B., for example, saw this as a chance to grow as a leader: “I decided to move to Seattle to be able to further my leadership skills and help teach others how to take control of their futures.”
Suesen S. also came with similar ambitions, noting, “I decided to move to Seattle to pursue new adventures and growth with Seattle Promotional Management. I also wanted polish up my training skill set to see everyone become the best versions of themselves.”
Dillon B.’s path was a little different: “I came to Seattle to make the best of a situation, but ended up chasing an opportunity instead. The dynamic team I’ve become a part of here is helping me hit my personal, financial, and professional goals, while also helping me develop and nurture my entrepreneurial spirit. This team-based environment gives me the outlet I need for my leadership and team-building skills to expand, and incredible mentorship to help speed the process. I so look forward to my time with Seattle Promotional Management, because together we grow.”
These three are just a few of our great team members. Check out our Newswire for more updates on how we are making things happen here.
- We Stand on the Shoulders of Giants to Reach Our Goals
- We Watch True Leadership in Action Every Day
- Boosting Our Community Involvement in 2020
- Helping Those Who Need It the Most
- Setting Goals Worthy of a New Decade
- Savoring the Holiday Spirit With Colleagues and Friends
- Wishing You the Happiest of Holiday Seasons!
- Looking Back at an Amazing 2019
- Our Plans for Thanksgiving Philanthropy
- Putting Ted Philpot in the Spotlight