For career-minded pros, Seattle Promotional Management is an ideal destination. Chris, our President, has worked hard to build a team with diverse talents and backgrounds. Collectively, we make a potent force in the on-site marketing industry.
Each member of Team Seattle Promotional Management had a unique story to tell about what led them to the Northwest and to be part of our company. Syamber B., for example, saw this as a chance to grow as a leader: “I decided to move to Seattle to be able to further my leadership skills and help teach others how to take control of their futures.”
Suesen S. also came with similar ambitions, noting, “I decided to move to Seattle to pursue new adventures and growth with Seattle Promotional Management. I also wanted polish up my training skill set to see everyone become the best versions of themselves.”
Dillon B.’s path was a little different: “I came to Seattle to make the best of a situation, but ended up chasing an opportunity instead. The dynamic team I’ve become a part of here is helping me hit my personal, financial, and professional goals, while also helping me develop and nurture my entrepreneurial spirit. This team-based environment gives me the outlet I need for my leadership and team-building skills to expand, and incredible mentorship to help speed the process. I so look forward to my time with Seattle Promotional Management, because together we grow.”
These three are just a few of our great team members. Check out our Newswire for more updates on how we are making things happen here.
- We Create Success Through Superior Performance
- Our Unique Attributes Set Us Above the Crowd
- Four Big Promotions to Celebrate!
- What a Seminal Business Book Means to Us
- PRESS RELEASE: Seattle Promotional Management Nurtures Talent With Coaching
- Comments on Our Recent Weekend of Learning in Dallas
- Taking Our Knowledge to New Heights
- Discovering the Traits That Make Us Unique
- Taking a Chance on Seattle: Team Members’ View
- Apply These Guidelines to Make an Impact as a Leader