Getting some R&R in Cancun is about as good as it gets, which is why we’re so excited around the Seattle Promotional Management office. From October 13-16, we’ll be in this Mexican paradise to hang out with some of our industry’s top leaders and soak up the sun. Chris Thomas, our firm’s Owner, explained that this getaway is a reward for our hard work and an ideal way to recharge for the busy final months of 2019.
This trip will be an unmatched networking opportunity. It’s always fun to spend time with other successful people, but it’s even better when you can do so in a relaxed setting. There are few places as laid-back as Cancun, so we’re looking forward to discussing all kinds of topics with our high-achieving peers. We’re sure to come back to Seattle Promotional Management headquarters with a few fresh ideas to implement.
When it comes to forging stronger bonds with our teammates, it’s tough to beat an R&R trip. This is especially true when we head out to an exotic locale. As we enjoy the sunny beaches of Cancun, we’re likely to discover some shared interests and maybe even a few hidden talents. We can’t wait to head south of the border!
The Cancun R&R should create all kinds of lasting memories. For updates on all our team travel events, follow Seattle Promotional Management on Instagram.
- Setting Goals Worthy of a New Decade
- Savoring the Holiday Spirit With Colleagues and Friends
- Wishing You the Happiest of Holiday Seasons!
- Looking Back at an Amazing 2019
- Our Plans for Thanksgiving Philanthropy
- Putting Ted Philpot in the Spotlight
- Resting and Recharging in Cancun!
- Tacoma Here We Come!
- A Big Boost for Smaller Brands
- Heading to Dallas for a National Conference