It’s always a good time to give back to the community, but Thanksgiving is an especially busy time for our Seattle Promotional Management social impact pursuits. Organizing food drives and working at soup kitchens are the types of things we love to do this time of year. It’s the ideal season for gratitude, so we’re excited to share the success we’re so thankful for with those who are less fortunate.
Coming together to support worthy causes is one of our favorite ways to build stronger bonds throughout Team Seattle Promotional Management. It’s always fun to apply our talents in new settings, especially when we can also discover hidden skills in the process. You never know what you might learn about yourself or your teammates when you work on behalf of those in need.
Of course, giving back as a team is also an ideal way to build up our contact lists. We get to interact with all kinds of likeminded folks when we engage in charitable events. This includes both business leaders and influential people in the area. We find interesting new ways to make a difference and potential partners every time we take part in a giveback event.
We’re excited to make a positive impact this holiday season and all through 2020. To learn more about our social giving plans, like Seattle Promotional Management on Facebook.
- Looking Back at an Amazing 2019
- Our Plans for Thanksgiving Philanthropy
- Putting Ted Philpot in the Spotlight
- Resting and Recharging in Cancun!
- Tacoma Here We Come!
- A Big Boost for Smaller Brands
- Heading to Dallas for a National Conference
- Giving Syamber Time to Bask in the Spotlight
- Why Daniel Rocks His Role
- The Difference Between Skill Sets and Mind-Sets