We endeavor to empower every Seattle Promotional Management associate to develop his or her leadership potential. This starts with giving them opportunities to manage others. However, we also help them master guidelines for creating impact. Through this crucial second step, our people learn how to be more self-sufficient. Here are a few guidelines for leaders who want to make a difference:
- Focus on People: Many industries, including customer acquisition, are very people-centric. Leaders in these spaces must focus their energies on empowering the professionals on their teams. Set your people up for success by removing obstacles and creating opportunities.
- Develop Purpose: Our associates are banded together by the Seattle Promotional Management vision. This gives us a unifying purpose that we are all working toward. Leaders can help their teams succeed by making connections between tasks and the bigger picture.
- Enable Risk: Any group that wants to innovate must get comfortable with risk. Leaders who want to foster creativity should place high emphasis on trying new ideas. Most teams need to find a balance between getting results and taking risks on innovation.
- Have Fun: Culture is a big part of how groups in today’s world create impact. If you want your people to deliver great results, let them have some fun. Engaged and excited professionals will almost always achieve more.
These guidelines for leaders will empower lasting impact. Learn more by liking Seattle Promotional Management on Facebook.
- Setting Goals Worthy of a New Decade
- Savoring the Holiday Spirit With Colleagues and Friends
- Wishing You the Happiest of Holiday Seasons!
- Looking Back at an Amazing 2019
- Our Plans for Thanksgiving Philanthropy
- Putting Ted Philpot in the Spotlight
- Resting and Recharging in Cancun!
- Tacoma Here We Come!
- A Big Boost for Smaller Brands
- Heading to Dallas for a National Conference